STEPS FOR REGISTRATION (PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY)
· Fill up Online Form
· Upload photograph of Child
· Make Online Payment for Registration
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WITH YOU AT THE TIME OF REGISTERING ONLINE, AS THESE NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED WITH THE REGISTRATION FORM:
· Latest Photograph of the child in Jpeg, Jpg format (not more than 3 months prior).
· A valid personal e-mail Id for communication.
· The system will automatically generate Registration Number when you complete and upload your registration form adequately.
· It is mandatory to fill all fields which are marked(*) in red. If any field does not apply to you, please write NA(Not Applicable) for those entries.
AGE CRITERIA FOR REGISTRATION
AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN ACADEMIC SESSION- 2021-22
MINIMUM AGE ON 30th MARCH 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION
· The original Date of Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or Registrar of Deaths and Births, along with a Photostat copy of the same must be submitted at the time of verification of the forms. The original certificate will be returned to the parents immediately after the verification.
(A photo copy attested by the Notary will not be accepted).
· You are required to submit Rs.1200/- as Registration charges at the time of submission of this form.
Photostat copy of any one of the following documents as proof of the residence is also required at the time of verification of form.
o (a) Passport
o (b) Rent agreement
o (c) Voter Card
o (d) Telephone Bill
The original document will be returned to the parents immediately after the verification.
· Photocopy of Aadhar cards of parents and child also to be submitted.
· Fill in the particulars of the child (i.e. name, parents’ names, and date of birth) correctly. The date of birth filled in the form must tally with the one recorded in the Date of Birth certificate. No change whatsoever will be made after the admission.
· The Management of the School reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate. (The selection procedure is designed by a Committee and the selection of the candidate by the Management.).
· Incomplete Registration Forms or those with incorrect information will automatically stand rejected.
· The School does not accept any donation for admissions. Parents should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission and collecting money on behalf of the School. If they enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it. The School will appreciate to know if there is any such person or persons so that proper legal action can be taken against them.
· If your Registration Form is successfully uploaded, the computerized system will generate a PDF with a registration number which you must use in all further correspondence. (Please make sure Pop - up Blocker is Turn Off, to get the PDF ).
· The candidates whose names do not appear in this short list, will regretfully not be part of the next level of the admission process and their parents would be advised to look for admission elsewhere.
· You have to submit attested copy of Report Card of Half Yearly Examination/ Summative Assessment-I (For Students seeking admission in class VI onwards).
· In case of enquiry related to admission, Please feel free to contact at 7500865865, 7500895895